header right


Notice of Appeal

If you wish to appeal, you must file your Notice of Appeal with the clerk of the trial court within 30 calendar days if you are charged with a Misdemeanor or an Infraction and with 60 calendar days if you are charged with a Felony after the rendition of the judgment (usually the date of sentencing). (Cal. Rules of Court, rule 8.782.) No extension of this time limit is allowed. Form TR-155, Notice of Appeal, is recommended for use in filing the notice.


©2017 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov