header right

Domestic Violence

What do I do before my next court date?

  1. If you were just sentenced or had your sentence modified, you will need to go to the Santucci Justice Center in Roseville to arrange for alternative sentencing through the Case Coordinator.
  2. You will be provided with paperwork, which is needed for alternative sentencing and to enroll in classes. If you have any questions about alternative sentencing, contact Placer County Probation Department at 916-543-7400.
  3. If you fail to make arrangements within 1 week of your sentencing or release, you will be required to surrender yourself to the Placer County Jail on your turn in date.
  4. Once enrolled in classes, you must provide your proofs of attendance 7 days before your next court date. If you would like a reminder, provide your email address to the Case Coordinator. Make sure to include your name, address and telephone number on your proof. It is your responsibility to advise the Case Coordinator of any address or telephone changes.

Proofs shall be mailed to:
Sabrinna Giannoni, Case Coordinator
Placer Superior Court
P.O. Box 619072
Roseville, CA 95661-9072

Or delivered to
10820 Justice Center Drive
Roseville, CA 95678

  1. If you do not hear from the Case Coordinator by telephone, email or letter excusing you from your court appearance, you must appear at your court date or a bench warrant will be issued.

©2017 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov