Contact Us
Small Claims


There is excellent general information about small claims court at these two websites, including information about filing and serving your case, how to prepare for your hearing, and how to enforce your judgment:

California Courts Online Self Help Center

California Department of Consumer Affairs

Quick Instruction Sheet for filing a Small Claims Case in Placer County

Placer County Small Claims Advisor: 530-823-1019

This is a voicemail-based system. Leave a message and they will call you back. It can sometimes take a few days if they are very busy. Before calling the small claims advisor, we recommend that you check the information available at the above Web sites, which are very thorough and will probably answer your question.

© 2021 Superior Court of Placer County