header right


Divorce (also called Dissolution of marriage) is a way to end a marriage and receive court orders for support, custody and visitation, and property and debt division, as applicable.

Legal Separation
A party who either can’t file for divorce because he or she doesn’t meet the residency requirements or does not wish to end the marriage for religious, psychological or economic reasons may file a Legal Separation

Annulment (also known as “nullity of marriage” or “nullity”) is a way to have what you thought was a legal marriage declared invalid.

Summary Dissolutions
This is a type of “easy divorce” for people who have not been married very long.

©2017 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov