header right


Establishing Paternity
Establishing paternity means saying whom the legal parents of a child are if the parents were not married when the child was born.

Petition for Custody and Support
If paternity has already been established through a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity, or if married persons are living apart and want to have court orders regarding their children, a Petition for Custody and Support can be used.

Child Custody and Visitation
Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Children.


©2017 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov