header right


Where are you located? Directions?

11270 B Avenue, Auburn CA 95603
Click here for directions

Office Hours:

Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

How do I contact the Public Defenders Office?

The Placer County Public Defenders office is located at 11760 Atwood Road Suite 4 in Auburn, CA. The telephone number is 530-889-0280.

How do I contact the Probation Department?

The Placer County Probation Department is located at 2929 Richardson Drive, DeWitt Center, Auburn CA 95603. The telephone number is 530-889-7900.

What are the visiting hours at the Juvenile Detention Center?

You can contact the Placer County Juvenile Detention Center at 530-886-4850.

How do I contact my Social Worker?

You can contact your Social Worker through the Placer County Health and Human Service Department at 530-889-6700.

Should I hire an Attorney?

A child in a delinquency case has a right to an attorney and the Court will determine if the minor is eligible for a Public Defender. The Court will appoint an attorney to a child in a dependency case and will determine if the parents are eligible for a Public Defender in a dependency case.

©2017 Superior Court of California, County of Placer. All rights reserved
Terms of Use | Comments regarding this Web site may be directed to: webmaster@placer.courts.ca.gov