Superior Court Tahoe Courtroom
2501 N. Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, CA 91645
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TAHOE COURTROOM
1) Are there payphones available to the public?
There are no payphones available at this location.
2) Is there public parking available?
There is free parking located at the front of the courthouse.
3) Is there a children’s waiting room?
There is not a children’s waiting room available at this time.
4) Are there public restrooms?
Yes. Restrooms are located outside of the courtroom.
5) Is there a cafeteria or vending machines?
There is not a cafeteria or vending machines at this location.
6) Can I file documents at this location?
Documents can be filed in the Clerk’s Office from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
7) Can I request and view files at this location?
You can request up to 5 files per day and no more than 30 pages can be copied per day. If you wish to copy more than 30 pages, you can bring your own copier. Drivers license will be required prior to releasing the file.
8) Is there court security?
As a matter of public safety, everyone entering the building is required to pass through a weapons screening device and bags are subject to inspection. Weapons and contraband of any kind are prohibited and items that potentially could be used as a weapon are not permitted in the courthouse. When planning your time, please allow yourself an extra 5-10 minutes to pass through security.
9) Is there wireless Internet access?
No, wireless Internet is not available at this location.